To know me is to love me, i try to tell it how i see it and give it to you how i live it lol ya dig

To know me is to love me, i try to tell it how i see it and give it to you how i live it lol ya dig

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What is "Good Hair"







lmfao ::: I'm over here looking at this movie called good hair. its an HBO documentary on black hair and how black women idolize good hair. i mean I'm no stranger to the relaxers and the colors but when you start to pay thousands of dollars for human hair. i mean really though you cant find a more useful way to do something with the money... smdh. but my problem is that black people we are always trying to keep up with the Jone's as it is whether it be clothes, cars, homes, and lifestyle. know you have the phenomenon of the hair lol.. what will women do to keep they hair together right. i mean is it just important as keeping the lights on or the water running or do some women view their appearance more important. think about it... everybody else but the black woman has the luxury of washing her hair everyday if they want to.. put a lil mouse in it and throw a lil brush through it and they good. but they say that its not healthy for black women to wash they hair everyday cause it trips it of its natural texture but you can put somebody else hair on top or tangled with along with a relaxer glue or thread and let it sit under there for weeks unconditioned and dirty just to say you have good hair lol.. man this is beyond me.. somebody please talk to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment